Thursday, March 8, 2012

I have no where to rant.

No where to rant. Not even here. Not even in this personal blog of mine. So this is the time when you really feel like nothing. Like some piece of shit/dog who has to folllow every single ridiculous thing you have to freaking do. It is my fault to really have that "I hate you, I don't feel like talking to you kind" of attitude towards you, but true enough, you have to do self reflection too. I'll respected you until you went on crushing on it.

Hating you so so so so much for making everything so miserable. Was hoping for it to be good, exciting & enjoyable. Thanks for ruining it. Trust me, this is not call helping/instructing. This is torturing, you believe me if something bad happens or what, I can give up this whole drama thing cause o you. Really really really feel like giving up. All the things that I'm swallowing into my stomach, like everything I do is just wrong. Nth to do wrong, too busy also wrong. God dam it its so difficult to satisfy you man. One day I'm gonna give up is all because of you. B

Guess what, if I can't change the stimulus? I'll change myself. Fail me. Idc.

No comments:

Post a Comment