Saturday, May 12, 2012

Can't wait for June to come :) Sissy is coming over for her hols so I can bring her to USS, to eat sushi, to go shopping, to watch movie together, to do things that sisters will do! Oh, did I mention she actually loves to bake too! Yeah, so I can bake my hols away with her! Awesomisation right right?

Just pray hard everything will go as planned lah kay? Cause the higher hopes I put the greater disappointmet I'll get. Idk, there's like some kind of a resistent for me to hope, to wish to want to need already. Trusting problems. Hahah so sad.

Anyway, yayyyyy she's coming over here!!! Hahah! Gonna ask my friends along to USS :D anyone anyone? It'll be so boring if there's only both pf us. Right? :D okay! So much assignements and revision to do! Gotta do my journal critique now! Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment